Most of the time the wisdom teeth pain occurs at night when you are fast asleep and suddenly you wake up due to throbbing unbearable pain in mouth… What’s more irritating that this… No wisdom teeth removal dentist in Sydney will be available at these wee hours and what come to your help are the home remedies for wisdom tooth pain relief!
Home Remedies for Instant Pain Relief:
Clove (Eugenia aromaticum), has anesthetic, antiseptic, analgesic and antibacterial properties, perfect for giving relief from horrible toothaches.
Ways to Use Clove:
- Take 1-3 whole cloves and hold them in your mouth close to your aching area.
- Take few drops of clove essential oil and with the help of a cotton ball, hold it gently on your aching wisdom tooth
- Apply a pinch of clove powder where it pains in your mouth and wait for it to get dissolved.
Onions have phytochemicals such as disulfides, trisulfides, cepaene, and vinyl dithiins, that have anticancer and antimicrobial properties and thus can kill the germs causing infection in your mouth and give you relief from pain.
Ways to Use Onion:
- Take a slice of raw onion and chew it, spreading its juice to where it aches.
- Crush and extract the juice of onion and apply it to your wisdom tooth.
Guava leaves have a bioflavinoid, Quercetin, which has anti-spasm properties. The high content of Quercetin in guava leaves lend them the excellent pain killing properties.
Ways to Use Guava Leaves:
- Take 1-2 tender leaves of guava and chew them slowly to release juice into your mouth.
- Boil 4-6 guava leaves in a glass of water for about 5 minutes and use it as mouthwash. To make it more effective, mix half to one tsp. of salt to this guava leaves decoction.
Some of the above home remedies for wisdom tooth pain relief will work for all but some others may or may not be effective. And it’s for just instant pain relief. To get long lasting relief from wisdom teeth ache, it’s best to consult the wisdom teeth removal specialist in Sydney. Schedule Your Appointment Now And Stay Pain Free!