After having the wisdom tooth removed, cialis 40mg it might be saddening for many that they can’t enjoy their favourite foods during the downtime. Better yet, prescription there’s a list of delicious delicacies that you could still savour throughout recovery after wisdom teeth extraction. Find out from the list down below:
- Frozen Yogurt with Blackberry Swirl: The smooth and creamy yogurt would impart enough protein to your diet. As you can’t chew on meat and other protein-rich foods that are hard, this would make a great alternative.
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup: This sweet, creamy soup flavoured with roasted pumpkin, bacon, shallots and thyme is ideal if you can’t handle the crunch. Small pumpkins are the best ingredient to this diet.
- Strawberry Soda: Strawberry soda helps with necessary calories intake. Combine soda with homemade strawberry syrup made with fresh berries and them mix it with sparkling water.
- Chocolate Ice Cream: Staying with familiar foods at least makes you feel good. Chocolate ice cream isn’t something one would hate to have and tastes even better when blended with a milkshake.
- Pumpkin Pie Flans: This delicious pumpkin custard is inspired by the classic pie mixed with sweet caramel topping of traditional flan. This recipe requires 5 large eggs, meaning it’s delicious and healthy at the same time.
- Vanilla Pudding: This smooth and creamy food is simple delicious, period. It comes with a handful of ingredients and a little stirring, hence it’s easy to make and easy to eat!
- Green Pea Soup: This vegetarian recipe is tasty and healthy when served hot or cold.
There’s a wide range of foods such as above to enjoy throughout recovery after wisdom teeth extraction. Get cooking and stay pleasant.