When hygienists advise people to go for extraction of wisdom teeth, many who experience no present tooth ache tend to discount what their practitioner said. However, it is possible to predict the necessity of surgery when the dentist sees prospective problems through an X-ray or other methods of diagnosis. Read on to know of some such reasons that necessitate wisdom teeth removal.
- Impact on neighbouring teeth to the upcoming wisdom tooth in the course of an accident may necessitate removal. Also, additional molars that spring up tend to cause crowding, that results in severe ache and chewing issues.
- The growth of these pearly whites can cause havoc that tends to show up in X-rays later causing jaw damage.
- Severe issues such as cysts cropping up surrounding upcoming molars are common without timely extraction. Moreover, there is sure to be injury to the nerves along with the hollowing of the jaw.
- People who normally suffer from a sinus problem may find that their issues intensify with wisdom teeth impact. An elevated level of pain, heaviness, and blocking of the nose may be experienced.
- Bleeding of gums after they suddenly swell can make extraction indispensable. Not does the ache tend to intensify with time, but there can be hygiene issues as the crowding ensures that brushing and flossing is difficult to undertake.
The above mentioned reasons generally compel patients to go for extraction. Timely wisdom teeth removal in Sydney can avert a lot of issues that are not only painful but difficult to fix.