In humans, wisdom teeth generally emerge between the age of seventeen and twenty one. They are the last set of tooth that grows and they may pose a lot of risks. Even though they are healthy, the misalignment may pose major problems. Under such situations, the only alternative is wisdom teeth removal in Sydney. Sometimes you might experience soreness even under normal circumstances, especially, during the onset of your wisdom tooth. However, it is very essential that you need to observe the growth at different stages to determine its position and direction of growth. This helps you to take action before the pain becomes protracted.
Common Wisdom Teeth Problems
The appearance of the wisdom tooth itself is generally painful when compared to others – either during the development or after the growth it possibly will cause a lot of problems. Some of the common problems associated with this particular set of teeth are
- They may develop in the wrong direction, either toward or away from the second molars
- Those that grow in wrong direction are subject to decay
- Partial growth of the wisdom teeth can cause immense teeth pain providing easy access for bacteria, gum diseases and inflammation
- Its influence may affect the jawbone and the soft tissues
- They may obstruct the adjacent teeth and cause crowding
- Due to the misaligned growth of wisdom teeth, one may find it difficult to chew, speak, brush, floss and maintain a good oral hygiene.
Symptoms and Solution
The most common symptoms of wisdom teeth eruption include
- Bad breath
- Stiffness of the jaw
- Friction on cheek or tongue
- Swelling of the gum tissue
- Swelling around the tooth
- Opening of the skin around the tooth
The symptoms can extend for days together and sometimes the pain may possibly become chronic. If you experience any of these symptoms, then you should visit your dentist immediately for undergoing cheap wisdom teeth removal in Sydney. Your dentist will first examine you and evaluate the condition of your wisdom tooth and then determine a suitable procedure for its removal.
Expenses to Expect
Under normal circumstances, the growth of wisdom tooth is painful. However, even if you let it grow, they can become a cause of over-crowding making it essential to get it removed. The cost of wisdom teeth removal in Sydney can vary in many ways, but the main factors that determine the wisdom teeth removal cost include consultation fee, sedation fee and surgery fee. Apart from this, some factors that affect the overall price include
- Type of procedure
- The level of tooth impaction
- The number of molars being extracted
- Whether you need to undergo surgical procedure or non-surgical procedure
- The dentist will also have to take into account other complications such as bleeding gums, gum disease, etc.
Wisdom teeth removal cost may vary for everyone depending on the above mentioned factors. So consult with your dentist and fix an appointment for your wisdom teeth removal in its early stage to avoid unwanted risks later.