The best way to recover from wisdom teeth surgery is to follow your oral surgeon’s instructions religiously. Aide from the regular protocol for how to recover from wisdom teeth removal surgery, here are some little-known ways to make the healing process a little faster and less painful.
- Keep your head elevated for the first three days
- Don’t let your mouth dry out
- Prevent getting a dry socket
- Ice the area of the cheek closest to the extraction site for the first day
- Massage your masseter on both sides
- Drink cold coconut water until you are able to eat soft foods